Do you pay models the agreed rate, method, and timeframe?
- Indicate the fee for the planned work.
- Specify what (if anything) the model is expected to be reimbursed for, and what expenses they are expected to pay on their own. Don’t assume.
- Specify the method of payment (for example, cash, bank transfer, PayPal, etc)
- Specify when payment will be “sent”, and when it should be received by
- Have a policy for what happens when there are problems (for example, model provides incorrect bank details), and indicate expected resolution times.